Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 1996 18:23:31 +0900
From:      hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        hackers@freebsd.org, hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [PCMCIA] pccard.flp is now available!!

In article <199602111357.WAA18933@frig.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp>
hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp writes:

>> You can install FreeBSD 2.1.0R with various PCMCIA Ethernet cards,
>> PCMICA modem cards, and *CD-ROMs over PCMCIA SCSI cards* !!

OOPS!

I found a bug of this floppy disk.  I can use it for CD-ROM install,
but sysinstall fails to detect PCMCIA network devices (I passed over
this bug because I checked it by executing ping to the target laptop
from other machine that is ifconfig'ed with fixit floppy).

I'll release the new floppy in a few days.

--
	HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi              E-mail: hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
	  WWW homepage: http://www.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/person/hosokawa.html