Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 1999 20:17:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jonathon Orbeton <jorbeton@pilot.net>
To:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        Jim Mock <jim@corp.au.triax.com>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CVSup and Fetch

I read quite a lot of the pages on this stuff and if the fetch -A thing hangs
people up or is easy to diagnose, maybe a big list of errors and what might
cause them could help.

If I could search for:

RSA_new_method
to know why I get this all the time:

-L/usr/ports/security/SSLeay/work/SSLeay-0.9.0b -lssl -lcrypto
/usr/ports/security/SSLeay/work/SSLeay-0.9.0b/libcrypto.a(rsa_lib.o): In
function `RSA_new_method':
rsa_lib.o(.text+0x30): undefined reference to `RSA_PKCS1_RSAref'
/usr/ports/security/SSLeay/work/SSLeay-0.9.0b/libcrypto.a(err_all.o): In
function `ERR_load_crypto_strings':
err_all.o(.text+0x2d): undefined reference to `ERR_load_RSAREF_strings'
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.