Date:      Thu, 19 Jan 2006 00:09:01 -0600
From:      linimon@lonesome.com (Mark Linimon)
To:        Serge Gagnon <serge.gagnon@b2b2c.ca>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: astro/xrmap Overall Status on portsmon.freebsd.org

On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 11:56:13PM -0500, Serge Gagnon wrote:
> Overall Status
> astro/xrmap is no longer a valid port: (deleted but missing
> from /usr/ports/MOVED)

There are some bugs on portsmon with respect to handling certain cases
in MOVED (actually, with handling changes as they occur within the ports
tree for deleted and reinstated ports).  I need to put in a cron job to
reload the MOVED metadata every once in a while.  I've manually done so
right now.

fwiw, in general people should mail problems with portsmon to me directly
instead of to the list.

mcl