Date:      Sat, 09 Feb 2002 10:50:39 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: cred stuff..

On 09-Feb-02 Julian Elischer wrote:
> I'm a little worried about invariants because the behaviour when
> INVARIANTS is set wil be different to teh behaviour when it is off, which
> is 'strange' to say the least. Normally the behaviour si the same but you
> just check for invariant conditions.

In this case it is providing the support for the implicit KASSERT(td_ucred !=
NULL)) everyhwere that td_ucred is used. :)   If it makes you feel better, put
it under INVARIANT_SUPPORT.  It is the same type of test though, as it is a way
of asserting that we aren't using td_ucred when a thread isn't in the kernel.