Date:      Mon, 30 Aug 1999 14:38:34 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   REQ: Test patch on PR 10115

Hi folks,

I'm looking for someone to push the RELENG_3 patch on PR 10115 through a
``make world'' on a STABLE box. Ideally, I'd like the change to go in
before the release, since it removes confusing cruft that's been around
far too long.

Mail me privately and I'll post feedback to the list once I know whether
it works. That way we don't get a flood of "me too" messages. :-)

Thanks,
Sheldon.