Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 2000 11:05:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Marius M. Rex" <marius@malkav.snowmoon.com>
To:        Noor Dawod <noor@comrax.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD ignoring /etc/rc.conf

Yes,

	I was missing the 'source' line in my rc.firewall file.
But that doesn't change the fact that I have no mouse support,
named doesn't come up.  No default route... -Nothing- specified in the
/etc/rc.conf file occurs at boot.
	I just ran mergemaster -s that didn't change things either.

	I appreciate the suggestions, but it is a pretty fundamental
problem.  I can start most things easily by hand, but it is annoying to
do.

Marius M. Rex
"Well," Brahma said, "even after ten thousand explanations, a fool is
no wiser, but an intelligent man requires only two thousand five
hundred."
                -- The Mahabharata