Date:      Fri, 3 Sep 2004 22:57:06 -0500
From:      "Letitia Gaston" <unclej@unclejoes.com>
To:        <alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   We`ve got the lowest rates on software on the whole net.

Alrite :)
Nothing makes one feel so strong as a call for help=2E
 Idealists are foolish enough to throw caution to the winds=2E They have=
 advanced mankind and have enriched the world=2E

=09All our software is 120% working
dentins A woman's chastity consists, like an onion, of a series of coats=
=2E
 nonslip resalutes=2E
=09If you want soft - we have the most low rates on it on the whole net=2E=

singlehood shyers I have always noticed that a man who gives the most fo=
r the money, gets the most business=2E
 benzidin=20 What is beautiful is good, and who is good will soon be bea=
utiful=2E
 balneotechnics
=09You can get a CD with your software, or either you can download it wi=
ch would be even more cheap!
Anger rest in the bosom of fools=2E
 incomposedness=20 Be ENTHUSIASTIC as a leader=2E You can't light a fire=
 with a wet match!
 blasphemy
=09Any time our personnel is willing to help you with any problem=2E
Instinct=2E When the house burns one forgets even lunch=2E Yes, but one =
eats it later in the ashes=2E
 A book that is shut is but a block=2E
 groggily condoling
=09Wanna find out more? Get to our website=2E
pseudostigma You will never win if you never begin=2E
 underpay Before marriage a man yearns for a woman=2E Afterward the ''y'=
' is silent=2E
 counterfeiters Believe, if thou wilt, that mountains change their place=
, but believe not that man changes his nature=2E

http://feudatories=2Egroveshop=2Einfo
quietisms noisemakers misestimation The attainment of an ideal is often =
the beginning of a disillusion=2E