Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2001 16:43:20 -0700
From:      Mike McLean <libolt@libolt.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SB Live 4 speaker support

Hi,

I've got a Sound Blaster Live! value edition.  It currently works fine using
one plug (think it's front speakers) but I can't use the second plug which
would allow for 4 speakers.  Am I doing something wrong or is this a driver
issue?  I know the second speakers work fine with the linux driver.  If I had
a clue at all about writing drivers I'd look at it, but my programming
abilities are more limited to applications.

Cheers,

Mike