Date:      Fri, 11 Dec 2020 16:05:00 +0000
From:      Latoya Hamblin <latoya.hamblin@megaprospect.tech>
To:        "freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org" <freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Technology/Industry-Specific Users List

Hi,

Hope all is well!

We are a database organization. We provide business executives' contact inf=
ormation.

Below, I've included a few examples:

Industry-Specific Lists: Agriculture, Business Services, Chambers of Commer=
ce, Cities, Towns & Municipalities, Construction, Consumer Services, Cultur=
al, Education, Energy, Utilities & Waste Treatment, Finance, Government, He=
althcare, Hospitality, Insurance, Law Firms & Legal Services, Manufacturing=
, Media & Internet, Metals & Mining, Organizations, Real Estate, Retail, So=
ftware, Telecommunications, Transportation, and more!

Technology-Specific Lists: SAP users, PeopleSoft users, SIEBEL customers, O=
racle Application customers, Microsoft Dynamic users, Sales force users, Mi=
crosoft Exchange users, QuickBooks, Lawson users, Act users, JD Edward user=
s, ASP users, Microsoft GP Applications users, Net Suite users, IBM DBMS Ap=
plication users, McAfee users, MS Dynamics GP (Great Plains), and many more=
.

Title-Specific Lists: C-level executives: CEO, CFO, CIO, CTO, CMO, CISO, CS=
O, COO Key decision-makers: All C-level, VP-level, and Director-level execu=
tives HR Executives: VP of HR, HR Director & HR Manager, etc.
 Marketing Executives: CMO, VP of Marketing, Director of Marketing, Marketi=
ng Managers IT
 Executives: CIO, CTO, CISO, IT-VP, IT-Director, IT Manager, MIS Manager, e=
tc.

We can also get you contact information of MSPs, MSSPs, ISVs, VARs, Reselle=
rs, Technology Partners,  OEMs, System Integrators, Cloud Service Providers=
 and  Cloud Resellers for your Channel/Partner  Program.

Please keep me informed for any additional details. I look forward to heari=
ng from you.

Regards,
Latoya Hamblin
Marketing Executive

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply bac=
k "Exit" in a subject line