Date:      Thu, 2 Dec 1999 03:58:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Frank Mayhar <frank@exit.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Well, the 3Com 574BT is still broken.

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Frank Mayhar wrote:
> Suggestions?  I could Really Use an ethernet connection on this
> laptop; right now I have the cardbus card (3Com 575CT) and the pcmcia
> card (the 574BT) sitting here, useless.

Looking at the NetBSD driver it appears that the MAC address for the 574
is stored in the CIS.

It appears that the 574 has a different EEPROM layout as well, which is
sort of handled by sc->epb.cmd_off but not in a manner I'm happy with.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |