Date:      Fri, 01 Oct 1999 10:32:36 +0200
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@scc.nl>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: linux-realplayer-5.0

James Bailie wrote:

> I'm running this with fairly-few problems. There does seem to be one ioctl
> call not implemented under linux-compat that occasionally causes a core dump.

Would that be:
	LINUX: 'ioctl' fd=%d, typ=0x44d(M), num=0x76 not implemented

If so, it has been implemented on -current and I don't think that's
causing the coredumps. But, I may be wrong. If it is not the ioctl, mail
it to me (I may already have it :-)

--
Marcel Moolenaar                        mailto:marcel@scc.nl
SCC Internetworking & Databases           http://www.scc.nl/