Date:      Fri, 17 May 2013 10:00:29 -0400
From:      "New Employee Admin" <davidlbilly@thecareeroutlet.com>
To:        acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   We viewed your resume

Attn: Job Applicant, Kohls is a major name in department stores howeve=
r, we're still growing. We have just now evaluated your resume post an=
d wants to communicate an employment opening you might want to learn m=
ore about. There's many stores within your area with an array of  posi=
tions that are available immedately, spanning from customer service as=
sociate to sales area supervisor. All employees must have strong verba=
l and written communication skills as well as be comfortable opening o=
r closing the store. Prior department store experience is beneficial b=
ut not a must. We offer comprehensive benefits and group term life ins=
urance policies. http://www.thecareercalling.com/#/sj-7b/4576281581to =
begin our online applications. Be sure to mark your particular region =
to make certain it is collected by the correct HR department. Kind reg=
ards,=20
HR Division Regional Office=20
P O Box 5261=20
Denver CO, 80290 mailto:unbsubscribe74@thecareeroutlet.com?subject=3DU=