Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:55:10 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: breakage

In message <200001190548.VAA07834@vashon.polstra.com> John Polstra writes:
: Details, please.  If I had a nickel for every "CVSup problem" that
: turned out to be something else, I'd be a rich man today.

I was working on that....

It was either one of two things.

My cvsup file at work didn't have a delete line like I had at home:
	*default delete

I also had the following line in my file at work:
	*default umask 2
(notice missing = sign).

What happened was that no revisions of the gcc (and others) tree were
deleted with the latest checkins there.  Also the default branch was
still 1 rather than 1.1.1.x, it didn't switch.

Once I added the delete line and umask=2 (added the =), everything
updated.

Warner