Date:      Mon, 5 Jan 1998 23:41:19 -0900
From:      Ben Pepa <bpepa@msn.bc.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Diskless X Terminals

Hi;

Does anyone use diskless X-Terminals?  We have about 10 486/33Mhz that have
no hard drive but a single floppy.  Their BIOS can't handle the newer 1.2GB
disks, so we were planning on converting them to X-Terminals (we can't find
500MB hard drives anymore).   Does anyone have a 486/33Mhz running X?  Is
it very slow?  They will all have at least 16MB RAM and some will have 32MB
RAM.  We can't do much else with them, and don't want to get the wiring
layed out if it's going to be slow....

Thanks,
Ben Pepa