Date:      Thu, 28 May 1998 19:21:23 -0400
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Some PicoBSD OS like links

Hi, for people who love little OS and for PicoBSD develloper, I have
found some OS who fit on a floopy. Maybe it will be of some use.

On the first link, its a commercial demo. It use Photon MicroGUI
interface (I think its small has 44K and there is *only one* server for
all cards) It work great for me. There is to the Voyager Browser who is
sexy and who support HTML3.2 and DHTML and a lot of stuff :-) Try it!
http://www.qnx.com
http://www.qnx.com/iat/createdemo.html

The second link is a Linux project for OS on a floopy called "hal91".
I've not tryed it.
http://home.sol.no/~okolaas/hal91.html

Anyone know of other OS who fit on a floppy?
Cya
Malartre