Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 1997 07:52:37 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew Perry <andrew@python.shoal.net.au>
To:        Marco Molteni <molter@logic.it>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: what is a fair wage for a system administrator?

I think that 10 hours per month is a little unrealistic. I help out my
brother-in-law who is an ISP and I spend more like 10 hours per week
(at least) and I'm not the only one working for him. Especially as there's
a lot of stuff I don't know yet and am working out as we go :-)

I think that there would be figure somewhere between 10 hours per month
and 10 hours per week depending on the specific requirements of the
server.

Hope this is of some use to you :-)

Andrew Perry
andrew@shoal.net.au