Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 1995 11:42:56 +0900
From:      Hong Hunsoo <hunsoo@thebard.kci.co.kr>

In the course of studying FreeBSD KERNEL codes, I have some question.
In kern/init_main.c: main(), there is no console initialization consinit(),
which existed in bsd-sources codes.    I found the console initialization
csinit() in i386/i386/cons.c, but I can't figure out when these codes are
executed.
/*
 * i386/i386/locore.s  NON_GPROF_ENTRY(btext) calls init386()
 * i386/i386/machdep.c init386() calls csinit();
 */
Is there anybody to tell me the sequence the system will take.. right
after power on?  Is there anybody to tell me the time when the csinit() codes
are executed?