Date:      Thu, 10 Apr 2014 20:08:13 +0000
From:      Olivier Duchateau <olivierd@freebsd.org>
To:        xfce@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   [CFT] audio/xfce4-mixer 4.11.0

Hi,

New release (targetted development) has been published yesterday. It's already present in Xfce repository [1].

This release is mostly bugfix. As xfce4-mixer uses old GStreamer API (0.10) not anymore maintained by upstream, so I wonder, if it's interesting to replace our previous port.

Moreover, GstMixerInterface (opaque structure for sound card in GStreamer) has been removed in the new API (1.0). I think in the future, update of xfce4-mixer will be rare.

If you want to test:

svn co https://svn.redports.org/olivierd/xfce4/tags/4.11/audio/xfce4-mixer

Then copy repository into your ports tree.

If someone prefers patch, tell me.

[1] https://svn.redports.org/olivierd/xfce4/

--
olivier