Date:      Tue, 26 Oct 1999 13:56:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      lnb@cybertouch.org
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mailling problem

Hello,
I have a 5 pc star hub based topology LAN. One machine, this one,
freedom.cybertouch.org is the MX record for my domain cybertouch.org. The
problem is, on another box, satan.cybertouch.org, if I try to mail myself
(lnb@cybertouch.org) from that box it goes, but if I try to reply to it
(eliezer@satan.cybertouch.org) it comes back with DSN: User Uknown.

I have majordomo running on freedom.cybertouch.org with 2 .cf files. Some
people  from #freebsd on the Undernet mailed it with the command lists, and got
reply almost instantaneously. So the problem is not with majordomo.

Some tell me it is a dns issue. I can't find in the book DNS&BIND, or in the
book SENDMAIL, a solution to the problem that I have.

Can someone please tell me what is wrong.

Thank you in advance for any help you may offer.

Yours truly,

Lanny Baron
----------------------------------
lnb@cybertouch.org
26-Oct-99, 13:56:45
Academic politics is the most vicious and bitter form of politics,
because the stakes are so low.
		-- Wallace Sayre

FreeBSD+Samba=A total solution for file servers and a ton more...
Freedom Network Solutions
http://freedomnetworks.com
http://cybertouch.org
http://30-divorced-sep.org