Date:      Tue, 01 Oct 1996 01:18:48 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        bde@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Your UserConfig changes for unmasking PCI devices...

Will have to be either disabled or revamped before I do my next
snapshot, I'm afraid.  As it stand now, even a non-PCI machine will
have a bewildering number of duplicate entries with no apparent rhyme
or reason to them and users are going to be _confused_.

The drivers listed twice in the current GENERIC kernel are:
	bt0
	ed0
	lnc0

And deleting any of the PCI entries, BTW, is now grounds for an
immediate panic once you continue.  Whups.

In any case, I was kind of hoping to do an October snapshot soon -
what are your plans for userconfig?

					Jordan