Date:      Wed, 19 Nov 1997 00:57:46 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.org>
To:        sdginn@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gateway over Dynamic IP address

Try using the "alias port" command to redirect traffic from outside.
You'll need to determine what ports are actually being used by trial
and error.  You may also want to just "alias address" everything to
your internal machine.....

That's about as transparent as it gets.  If the packets contain IP
addresses, you're sunk (I suspect they don't).

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>, <brian@FreeBSD.org>, <bri@OpenBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;