Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:30:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Bruce R. Montague" <brucem@mail.cruzio.com>
To:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   re: PicoBSD Boot halts with init error

Hi, regarding:

PicoBSD Boot halts with init error

with "picobsd net configuration under FreeBSD
4.6-Release" (cant find init), I just built and
am currently running a picobsd net config compiled
from FreeBSD 4.6 Stable 26-August CVS source.

---
I did a:

cp -R /usr/src/release/picobsd/net mysys
picobsd mysys

---
This fails with:

/usr/lib/libedit.a(editline.o)
 undefined refs to tgetflag(), and other t*() functions.

---
I added a "libs -ltermcap" line to the bottom
of the "crunch.conf" file.

---
It builds, links, boots, works...
superficial stuff from the command line
works...

---

Maybe regress to the baseline config, try
other floppies, etc.?

 - bruce