Date:      17 Dec 2002 16:35:44 +1000
From:      Duncan Anker <d.anker@au.darkbluesea.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Stability

On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 16:31, Cliff Sarginson wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 12:18:45AM -0600, Franklin Pierce wrote:

I have a used Turing machine, if anyone is interested.

Anyway, this thread is getting a bit away from the nature of this list,
so could it be dropped or moved somewhere else? Thanks

--

The information contained in this email is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the