Date:      29 Aug 2019 00:20:11 -0700
From:      Abdelkader Alsamman <test@klub-coupe.pl>
To:        freebsd-pkg-fallout@freebsd.org
Subject:   To know

Greetings,

I am Mr.Abdelkader Alsamman from Syria,It's possible for a=20
foreigner to invest in education in your country?let me know the=20
feasibility studies as I want to relocate my investment to your=20
country and I need a local partner because I want to relocate my=20
family out from Syria due to the war in my country.If you are=20
interested and willing to assist us in this issue and benefit=20
from the project reply back for more details.

Best Regards,
Mr.Abdelkader Alsamman.