Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 1997 23:17:33 +0200 (EET)
From:      Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   the curtain falls...

	Hi!

I'm going home without a hope of finishing another port before the curtain
on the ports freeze falls tomorrow. So I will have only 1 port for each of
the two years of my life... Got to try to get back soon after the feasting
is over after the birtfday. Could I claim the self apointed title of "The
least of the FreeBSD contributors"?

	Sander

PS. Please fix the To: and Cc: headers if you answer - I rather wouldn't
be told again that I mail to too many people/lists at once :-)