Date:      Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:51:21 +0100
From:      Peter <Peter1994@home.nl>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Unix Freebsd

Hello people,

Maybe a stupid question but iam working lately on a unixbased system.. and
i am learning the skills...
At mine work we have a discussion about the names of the folders especially
one folder; ETC.. lot of books [internetfiles] comment this one as
ETCetera...
Is this true?
We think not, because in it are configuration files.. like *.conf Is the C
a part of Configuration?

And are the next ones true?   BIN=Binairy USR=Unix Sytem Resources??

Sorry for the bad englisch, but mine native language is dutch... :)

Waiting for your answer.. Greetz from the netherlands!

--
Peter