Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:39:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Serious server-side NFS problem

:
:Matthew Dillon writes:
: >     This is very odd.  Does it lockup with UDP or only with TCP?   And only
: >     with a solaris client?
:
:This appears to be solaris only.  I just tried a UDP mount & I see the
:same problem.   Is there anything else I can do?

    Yes, see if you can repeat the problem with a shorter dd count -- see
    how small a count you can achieve and still produce the problem, then
    do a nice long protocol trace.

						-Matt