Date:      Thu, 4 Apr 2002 19:16:56 -0800
From:      Gregory Neil Shapiro <gshapiro@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   For review: MFC of mta_start_script changes

The changes for adding mta_start_script to rc.conf and separating out the
sendmail startup to /etc/rc.sendmail have been committed to the HEAD
(-CURRENT).  You can read about the change in the previous mailing list
posting:

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=257186+261471+/usr/local/www/db/text/2002/freebsd-current/20020331.freebsd-current

In preparation for the MFC to RELENG_4 (-STABLE), I have created a patch
for 4.5 users:

http://people.freebsd.org/~gshapiro/mta-start-STABLE

If anyone would like to test this patch, I would appreciate feedback.  I
plan on doing the MFC in one week if nothing comes up.