Date:      Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:10:28 -0700
From:      Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com>
To:        FreeBSD Advocacy <advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: BSDday-AR

--8S1fMsFYqgBC+BN/

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 08:13:59AM -0200, Sd=E4vtaker wrote:
> Hey everyone, just a headup.
> Buenos Aires May 29th+30th, BSDday-Argentina.
> We still working in english versions of the site and calls, anyway you
> can already check a spanish version in http://www.bsdday.com.ar
> As soon as I get a  english version, i will send it (My english sucks
> enough to avoid trying to full translate some official stuff).
> If someone want to help in organization we still need some hands.

Having never heard of BSDday before, and living in the US, I decided to
try loading http://bsdday.com in my browser.  It's surprisingly useless,
and contains only:

                <BSDday...>

What is this meant to be?  Is http://bsdday.com.ar just a regional
version of what's supposed to be at http://bsdday.com (but apparently
isn't)?  My Spanish is rusty enough that I basically can't get anything
from the .ar site, unfortunately, other than what the images convey.

--=20
Chad Perrin [ content licensed OWL: http://owl.apotheon.org ]
Quoth Scott McNealy: "Microsoft is now talking about the digital nervous
system.  I guess I would be nervous if my system was built on their
technology too."

--8S1fMsFYqgBC+BN/

--8S1fMsFYqgBC+BN/--