Date:      Fri, 13 Mar 2015 16:28:29 -0400
From:      ajtiM <lumiwa@gmail.com>
To:        Gustau =?ISO-8859-1?Q?P=E9rez?= <gustau.perez@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gnome-shell-extensions-3.14.3

On Friday, March 13, 2015 09:22:58 PM Gustau P=C3=A9rez wrote:
> On 13/03/2015 19:09, ajtiM wrote:
> > I did and I try:
> > ps ax | grep pkg
> > 63681  1  S+     0:00.00 grep pkg
> >=20
> > Thanks.
>=20
>    Hi,
>=20
>    I'm not 100% sure (sorry), but I'd say it has todo with pkg, not w=
ith
> gnome. The error you get comes from
> https://github.com/freebsd/pkg/blob/master/src/set.c:221. The only th=
ing
> I can suggest is to check who is locking the database (anyone else th=
an
> pkg, perhaps?) with:
>=20
>        # fstat /var/db/pkg/local.sqlite
>=20
>    If anyone is locking the database, kill it. If it doesn't work the=
> I'd suggest you to check #pkgng at freenode and ask there.
>=20
>    Regards,
>=20
>    Gustau
>=20
>    PS: please keep the mailing list in the CC, perhaps anyone may hel=
> or having the same problem

I did try fstat and it didn't show anything.
What I did? I use pkg to install package from portmaster=20
(/usr/ports/packages/portmaster-backup) and it did install.
GNOME 3 works so good but after 10=3D years with KDE I need learning ag=
ain :).

Thank you to everyone for the great work.

--=20
ajtiM
--------
http://www.redbubble.com/people/lumiwa