Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 13:11:40 +0100
From:      "Tarjei T. Jensen" <tarjei.jensen@kvaerner.com>
To:        will@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: netsaint-0.0.5.2

I'm pretty certain that this port is "broken". The netsaint people have
moved the netsaint kit. I think it might have changed name slightly as
well. I think it is name netsaint-0.0.5-2.tar.gz now. Perhaps it is time
to create a port of v 0.0.6? It seems to come with quite a lot of
goodies.

I have emailed an request to the netsaint people to make netsaint
accessible by FTP. Perhaps if you asked as well then it would be
possible. My reason for wanting this is that our http gateway needs some
fancy usename/password stuff in order to work.

Greetings,