Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:23:58 +0200
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernsth@nl.euro.net>
To:        "Valeriy E. Ushakov" <uwe@ptc.spbu.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 1.3.1 patchset 3 (early adopters)

I have open-motif-devel-2.1.30 installed, but I get the same error. So what is
the solution? Install open-motif-2.1.30 (not devel) as well?

zaphod# pkg_info | grep otif
open-motif-devel-2.1.30 Open Motif 2.1.30 - Development libraries and header files

/Ernst (who's trying that now)

Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 03:30:20 +0930, Greg Lewis wrote:
>
> > > ../../../src/solaris/native/sun/awt/awt_util.c:30:
> > Xm/BaseClassI.h: No such > file or directory
> >
> > Do you actually have Open Motif installed?  This is the error I get
> > when compiling with Lesstif, for instance.
>
> It seems this include is added by the patchset only to drag in a
> prototype for _XmGetWidgetExtData.  It's in BaseClassI.h in OpenMotif,
> but in BaseClassP.h in solaris motif.
>
> See comment in awt_motif12.c.
>
> SY, Uwe
> --
> uwe@ptc.spbu.ru                         |       Zu Grunde kommen
> http://www.ptc.spbu.ru/~uwe/            |       Ist zu Grunde gehen

Ernst de Haan
Euronet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ