Date:      Wed, 13 Aug 1997 10:37:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Security Fixes

What is the best way to determine whether a security fix has been
committed to the -stable source tree?

I specifically am curious about the rfork and procfs bugs and whether I
should continue using local patches from this and other mailing lists or
whether the cvsup I just completed took care of all this for me...

Actually, digging through the cvsweb, I was able to see the procfs change
committed yesterday, but I'm stumped on where to look for the rfork
problem, as the patch I have is an LKM...

Thanks,

Charles