Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 1997 18:04:02 -0800
From:      RGireyev@bellind.com
To:        <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

>On Wed, 12 Mar 1997 RGireyev@bellind.com wrote:
>
>> Why are there no links to mailing list archives
>> on the FreeBSD WEB site?
>> Or are there?
>> Search engine is nice, but sometimes not enough.
>
>You may have missed it, it's under 'search' from the top level site at
>http://www.freebsd.org.  It's the second section down.

No I saw that one and have used it.
It is still a search engine.
What I meant in my posting is a complete archive.
For instance if I knew that a certain discussion
took place on hackers, I want to be able to go to
hackers archive select the year and month and look
through all the postings for that month, listed by
thread or subject etc etc .. I've found one site that
has something similar to what I am looking for.
It is the archive listing for this very same mailing
list (freebsd-questions):

http://vinyl.quickweb.com/mark/FreeBSD/questions/

But I cannot find others (mailing lists that is).
BTW thanks for replying.