Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 2000 03:33:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matt Peterson <matt@peterson.org>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        <mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: zoom air-4000 & awi driver

Warner,

Is someone actually assigned/admiting to working on this port?  I've heard
a lot of fluff over Symbol/Intel/3com support for a few months now.  I can
provide you with an Intel card if needed.  Thx for your time.

--
Matt Peterson         another.geek.without.a.life
matt@peterson.org       http://matt.peterson.org/