Date:      24 Sep 2002 14:41:21 -0000
From:      Gel_Candle_News Moderator <Gel_Candle_News-owner@yahoogroups.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org

We hate to lose you...

We are so sorry to hear that you have unsubscribed to Gel Candles News Newsletter

Can we win you back?

If you have any comments on how we could improve the newsletter or comments on why you
left, please write to us at: webmaster@howtomakegelcandles.com

We appreciate your feedback.

You are always welcome to come back & join us.

You can re-subscribe by sending any email to:
Gel_Candle_News-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

IMPORTANT: If you want to ONLY receive the formal newsletter and NOT the Q&A digests, please login at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gel_Candle_News and change your message delivery option to "Special Notices".  Only the formal newsletter will go out to all subscribers (including the Special Notices).

To review past issues of our newsletter, please visit:
http://www.howtomakegelcandles.com/news.asp

We thank you for your support of both the Gel Candle Newsletter and the How To Make Gel Candles website.

For additional Gel Candle information, please visit:
http://www.howtomakegelcandles.com/resources.asp

For information on our How To Make & Market Gel Candles that Sell like Wildfire! ebook, please
visit: http://www.howtomakegelcandles.com/index.asp

Thank you

Gel Candle News