Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 1996 21:43:16 +0100
From:      Johan lundstrom <johan@grace.se>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   questions -> freebsd-questions!?

Hi!

I just tried to subscribe to a couple of the FreeBSD mailinglists via =

the freebsd.org - website following the instructions qouted below:

> 1.15. How can I get on the mailing lists?
> =

> Example:
> =

> To subscribe to the questions list, you'll to send a message >containing =
the following command in the body of the message (the >subject will be igno=
red): =

> =

>             subscribe questions john.smith@foo.bar (John Smith)

This is what I got in return:

**** subscribe: unknown list 'questions'.

I then changed my request to:

subscribe freebsd-questions

=2E..and got successful :-D Maybe you should change this in the FAQ.

I=B4ve been surfing like mad to find a solution to some installation =

problems I have (whithout success...:-( and I've probably seen the =

mailinglist name "freebsd-questions" somewhere...

regards

/JOHAN