Date:      Sun,  5 Dec 1999 04:04:28 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@hub.freebsd.org>
To:        dillon@apollo.backplane.com
Cc:        kris@hub.freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCI DMA lockups in 3.2 (3.3 maybe?)

[snip]
>   I am a good programmer and can fix things :-).  But I've had to deal with
>   a number of nightmare situations by commercial entities deploying FreeBSD
>   and at least three (including one very recently) where commercial entities
>   have refused to upgrade past 2.2.x due to perceived stability problems.
[snip]

> 					-Matt
> 					Matthew Dillon

	we can not identify the specific problem from this message.
without sufficient information to indentify and hopefully reproduce
the problem, we can not address it.  please provide this information
if it is available to you. if it is not, please provide us contact
information for the commercial entities experiencing the problem.

jmb