Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:45:20 +0200 (EET)
From:      Alexander <amour@bugs.elitsat.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   3 Routing Questions

I have 3 routing questions, any help will be great.

	1) How can I create source based routing. Like if there are few
networks behind my router and I want them to be routed with different
default gateways.

	2) How can I do the following situation:
If I have 2 different connections to 1 server , let's say the one is
leased line and the other is ip tunnel, and I want it to use by default
the leased line, but when the leased line is lagged too much or there
isn't any kind of connection through it the routing should be going using
the ip tunnel.

	3) Why when my server is booting and if someone try to do any kind
of connection to it or just ping it and it adds his address to the routing
table. And since the address is not on the same interface, the address is
not available since the route for it expires.