Date:      Sat, 24 Jun 1995 00:59:11 +0300
From:      Amos Shapira <amoss@cs.huji.ac.il>
Subject:   Re: Creating iso9660 filesystems

"Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freebsd.org> wrote:
|It's already part of the tree.  /usr/bin/mkisofs
|
|That said, both it and the Linux version (given that they're the same)
|are buggy as heck.. :-(

Did you try to find out what's the problem with it?  You seem to be
sitting in a place which lives on making CD-ROM's (freebsd.org ==
cdrom.com, right?) so you must know the area, but I got the impression
that quite a few people use it to make working CD-ROM's.

Cheers,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                      | "Of course Australia was marked for
133 Shlomo Ben-Yosef st.            |  glory, for its people had been chosen
Jerusalem 93 805                    |  by the finest judges in England."
ISRAEL          amoss@cs.huji.ac.il |                     -- Anonymous