Date:      Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:56:42 -0500
From:      "Bill McMilleon" <billm@flink.com>
To:        "'Will Andrews'" <andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM>, "'Matthew Enger'" <menger@dhs.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Problem compiling php 3.0.12 + apache_1.3.6/9

There may be excellent reasons why Matthew would not want to install
a beta product (php4beta).

Perhaps you can enlighten me on a similar issue (it wouldn't
take much, since I am a FreeBSD newbie).  I would always prefer
to use a port, but there isn't one out there for what I am trying
to accomplish: apache 1.3.9 + php 3.0.12 + mod_pyapache.  How
would I achieve this configuration without resorting to a manual
install?

Bill McMilleon
Alltel