Date:      Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:58:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      manee <radwasteus@yahoo.com>
To:        David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>, Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>, Alex Zivenko <twisterx@ukr.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: hard disk error , run fsck manually

hi sirs,

thanks to all who give me good helps and hints on my
problem.  but i afraid that i really need to replace
hard disk.  i try David Wolfskill's last help but
fialed.  i mean i could not re-allocate hard disk
back.

but that is /home partion.  my other partion such as
/usr /var / are still clean.

at this time i simply want to backup /var ( actually
is mysql data), /etc and /usr/local/www/data,  should
only dump enough for backup ?

once again thanks so much to all of you.