Date:      Tue, 5 Nov 1996 21:22:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      Veggy Vinny <richardc@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>, Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Multimedia Kit?

	Speaking about Multimedia, I have 4 megs of RAM on my GUS PnP but
it seems the system only detects 1 meg, is that because it's still using
the old GUS sound drivers?  Also, is there anyway to use the ROM patches
instead of loading it on the hard drive?  One other thing is if I already
have a primary and secondary IDE setup, would I still be able to use a
EIDE CD-ROM plugged into the CD-ROM interface on the GUS PnP?  Thanks.

Vince
GaiaNet Corporation - Unix Networking Operations - GUS Mailing Lists Admin