Date:      Tue, 20 Mar 2001 12:40:53 -0500
From:      Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wavelan stumper

Warner Losh <imp@village.org> probably said:
> Where can I find what the latest firmware is?

www.wavelan.com
They just redesigned it and made the 'software' link non-obvious.

RG-1000 stuff;
  http://www.wavelan.com/template.html?section=m123&envelope=222

General software download;
  http://www.wavelan.com/template.html?section=m52&envelope=90

I opened my RG and put the card in a windows box to check the card's
firmware version and upgrade it. The RG's firware itself should be
upgradable from a windows box by just using the newer config tool.  It
will check the version and ask you if you want to upgrade if it's out
of date (the new tool won't work with old firmware).

P.

--
pir                  pir@pir.net                    pir@net.tufts.edu