Date:      Sun, 15 Apr 2001 22:44:45 -0500
From:      Steve Price <steve@havk.org>
To:        Yoshihiko SARUMARU <mistral@imasy.or.jp>
Cc:        jkh@osd.bsdi.com, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.3-RELEASE: One final delay

On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 12:08:48PM +0900, Yoshihiko SARUMARU wrote:

> The new iso images seems still contains old packages and
> windowmaker is also missing.

WindowMaker is not in the script that lists the required packages
for the first disc.  Maybe it should be added but it isn't there
now so there is no guarantee that it will make it on the first
disc.

> Am I doing something wrong way?

Actually, I'm pretty sure this is my fault.  It is a very long
story so I won't bore you with the details but RC3 had some problems
because I had to do some hand tweaking.  I built Jordan another
set yesterday that should do much better.

Jordan, how's RC4 coming?  I still have time to do an RC5 before
the 16th deadline if you want.  The Alpha packages should be done
by then.  Just lost one machine but the build is up to 3271 packages
which is about all we'll get for the Alpha.

-steve