Date:      Mon, 7 Sep 1998 01:00:10 -0000
From:      "Leif Neland" <leifn@internet.dk>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   textmode telnet for win95

Sorry for this off-topic question, but my usual Freebsd-machines are
currently unavailable, so I have to use this poor 50MHz-DX2 running win95
to do telnet work.

It would probably do Fbsd very nice, but it is borrowed, so I can't put
fbsd on it. Besides, my homebanking isn't ported to fbsd...

Anyway, a graphical telnet is ssslllloooowww, it scrolls at a rate of one
line/sec.

Is a textmode telnet available for win95?

Or I guess I could configure the portmaster to give me a login-access, and
then hookup a real terminal and a modem here at home...

Private answers please, as I can't read the list.