Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 18:17:09 +0200
From:      Willem Brown <willem@brwn.org>
To:        Cassiel <cassiel@dis.org>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Seeking internet customer traffic monitoring software . . .

Hi,

I haven't used it myself, but "cricket" is something in the lines of mrtg but
is apparently more flexible and easier to use. It is in the ports/net directory.

Best regards
Willem Brown

ipmeter maybe? I think the url is http://www.ipmeter.com/.

>     Any suggestions, either commercial or open source?
>
> 						Cassiel

Best Regards
Willem Brown

--
 /*      Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD. The choice is yours.      */

When all else fails, read the instructions.