Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:12:18 +0200
From:      "Lasse Laursen" <laursen@netgroup.dk>
To:        "Cedric Tabary" <cedric@carpediem.fr>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-threads@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Possible Threading problem with -CURRENT / MySQL?

Hi,

Have you had any lockups in MySQL with your setup? We have tried to disable
HTT and hopefully that will solve the problem.

Regards
--
Lasse Laursen · VP, Hosting Technology · NetGroup Processing Aps
St. Kongensgade 40H · DK-1264 Copenhagen K, Denmark

- Don't be fooled by cheap finnish imitations - BSD is the One True Code