Date:      Wed, 26 Apr 2006 04:43:23 GMT
From:      John Birrell <jb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Perforce Change Reviews <perforce@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PERFORCE change 96136 for review

http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=96136

Change 96136 by jb@jb_freebsd2 on 2006/04/26 04:42:52

	This is a significant emotional event.

	>dtrace -n BEGIN

	CPU     ID                    FUNCTION:NAME
	  0      1                           :BEGIN

	OK it might seem like an anti-climax, but you would not believe how
	many functions have been called to produce a baby like this. I'd like
	to point out that no (well not many; or perhaps just a few) functions
	were harmed in order to achieve this result. Forgetting about my hacks,
	that is.

	Yippee!

Affected files ...

.. //depot/projects/dtrace/src/contrib/opensolaris/cmd/dtrace/dtrace.c#4 edit

Differences ...

==== //depot/projects/dtrace/src/contrib/opensolaris/cmd/dtrace/dtrace.c#4 (text) ====