Date:      Sun, 14 Aug 2005 11:20:14 -0400
From:      Albert Vest <alvest@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-i386@freebsd.org
Subject:   Beginnings of an ATI AGP driver

(Found messge by Eric Anholt, 18-Dec-2004 on lists.freebsd.org archive)

Thanks for presenting this code.  I plan to try it, since I do have the hardware (in a Shuttle Zen) and would like to put it to use.  My OS is the latest 5-STABLE (5.4), cvsup'd frequently, and last rebuilt on July 20.

Has anyone else tried this ati_agp.c and found anything weird about how it behaves?

Thanks,

--
Albert Vest, al vest at earth link dot net